Patents and Technologies
United States Patents
- U.S. Patent #6,463,383, titled "Method and System for Aircraft Flow Management by Airlines/Aviation Authorities" issued 10/8/2002. This is a process of managing an aircraft arrival/departure flow by an aviation authority, airline or other entity using an optimization engine and the users business needs.
- U.S. Patent #6,873,903, titled "Method and System for Tracking and Prediction of Aircraft Trajectories" issued 3/29/2005. The process of tracking aircraft into the future and outlines the "long trajectory" concept that more accurately predicts an aircraft's trajectory for upwards of 24 hours, which takes into account numerous factors such as weather, ATC constraints, the airlines's business needs, etc.
- U.S. Patent #6,721,714, titled "Method and System for Tactical Airline Management" issued 4/13/2004. This is the process of real time, tactical management of an airline from a system perspective to move the right part to the right place at the right time.
- U.S. Patent #6,789,011, titled "Method and System for Allocating Aircraft Arrival/Departure Slot Times" issued 9/7/2004. This is an airport slot allocation process to coordinate the use of the common aviation assets, I.e., runways, airspace, etc., between multiple users of ATH Patents US Patent #6,721,714 and US Patent #6,463,383.
- U.S. Patent #7,248,963, titled "Method and System for Aircraft System Flow Management" issued 7/24/2007. This adds a coordination process to US Patent #6,463,383 titled, "Method and System for Aircraft Flow Management by Airlines/Aviation Authorities".
- U.S. Patent #7,333,887, titled "Method and System for Tactical Gate Management by Airlines/Airport/Aviation Authorities" issued 2/19/2008. This is the process of real time, tactical management of the arrival gates or parking spots from a system perspective based on a stable aircraft flow.
- U.S. Patent #8,886,446, titled "Method and System for Allocating Aircraft Arrival/Departure Times, with Preferred Movement" issued 11/11/2014, Priority date of 5/14/12."
- U.S. Patent #9,076,327, titled "Method and System to Predict Airport Landing Capacity, Landing Direction and Landing Runway" issued 7/7/2015, Priority date of 3/18/2014.
Attila™ is a Trademark of ATH Group.
Copyright © 1998-2015
ATH Group, Inc. All rights reserved.